eDriving, the leader in fleet driving safety & online drivers education, is looking for a driven Inside Sales Rep who is ready for their next opportunity! With more than 10 million customers to date and Fortune 500 fleet clients, eDriving is profitable and on a big mission to build smarter drivers one at a time. Recently formed through the merger of a local Cape May family business and a Silicon Valley tech company, we are now a fast-growing, dynamic online education and services company that is uniquely positioned in the fascinating 'drivatization' trend happening not just in the US but around the world. Our mission is to offer a full suite of solutions that maximize road safety and enhance personal control of driver behavior and data.
We have the fire and growth potential of a start-up with the traction of a company who has had over fifteen years to build momentum, revenue, and operational scale. Our Inside Sales Rep will be the the first of its kind, and the perfect opportunity for a motivated individual to get in on the ground floor and launch a sales career with unlimited potential. You will be responsible for managing leads and engaging customers in a consultative sales dialogue to maximize the safety of their businesses. This position focuses on current products and brand new products set to launch this month. Our Cape May Court House office houses a small, hard-working team within a global company of over 400 employees. You’ll have leads, global and on-site resources, products with minimal competition, and a base salary plus competitive commission plan to hit the ground running.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Promote, recommend and sell our products utilizing consultative selling techniques to maximize customer satisfaction and results.
- Handle a high volume of leads covering the full range of customer needs in a prompt and professional manner, obtaining and documenting all information for transaction execution.
- Acknowledge and respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Articulate the advantage of our courses and products over the competition.
- Meet/exceed all performance expectations including product sales, add-on sales, call handling metrics, sales metrics, and quality standards.
- Stay informed of all company communication, current offers, changes, product updates in order to position company products/services in a confident manner.
- Communicate professionally with fleet & risk managers across a range of industries.
- Provide ongoing reports of progress and maintain an open dialogue with leadership and Account Managers.
- Offer guidance towards continuous improvement as we continue to build out sales capacity. This position will be first in a new sales team and should show potential to develop into a management role.
- 2 - 3 Years of Sales/Inside sales experience in a B2B environment.
- A strong sales aptitude. Polished, professional, and determined.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- High school diploma GED or equivalent work experience. College Degree preferred.
- Some CRM knowledge preferred (Salesforce, ZOHO, SugarCRM). Ability to learn new systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, data driven and able to handle multiple tasks while working in a team environment.
- Highly reliable and able work a flexible work schedule, especially during peak periods.