We are currently hiring up to four (4) instructors to cover the Clayton, Coweta, Fayette, and Henry county area.
Part - time, no teaching experience is necessary; we will train you! Interviews will be conducted in Marietta, GA. You will train and teach in the local area you are hired for.
DriversEd.com is growing and looking for great people to join our Road Safety Team for the entire Atlanta Metro Area. We are the fastest growing driving school in Georgia. Teach in one of our new dual-controlled Mini-Coopers. We pay for fuel, insurance, and maintenance for our Mini Cooper and Mazda vehicles. You are an employee, not an independent contractor. Only candidates who live within or immediately adjacent to this specific geographic area will be considered. We do not hire applicants who work for or have worked for other driving schools.
No industry experience is necessary, but you must have solid people skills, be friendly, patient and want to make a difference in our student's lives. We are the very best at teaching students to be good, safe defensive drivers who can be crash free. Part-time positions are available right now. Pay is $37.50 per two hour lesson including travel time. This is a behind-the-wheel job; we do not conduct classroom training.
401k with company match and PTO accrual based on hours worked
- Must complete the State of Georgia's Department of Driver Services Driver Training Instructor certification qualification and training process, finishing with a half-day session and examination in Conyers.
- We provide complete professional instructor training at no cost to you. This takes place during a defined number of sessions at various times over the course of a month or more and typically takes 40 hours. Training begins after the candidate completes the State's application. There is no pay or reimbursement for time or expenses incurred during training. Candidates must be readily trainable and willing to learn to teach people to drive our way. We use detailed lesson plans and teaching techniques.
- Our students are available after school, holidays, and on weekends. We teach seven days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and accept both teen and adult students.
- Must be available to teach 6-30 hours per week.
- Must want to work 3-5 weekdays after school hours until 10:00 p.m. and during both of the weekend days or during both weekend days and 3-5 weekdays in the mornings.
- Alternatively, however, we also are interested in instructors who want to work on weekends only.
- Must communicate in fluent English and have effective communication, social, and personal organization skills. Also familiarity with map reading, way-finding, and navigation.
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. and a minimum of 10 years good driving record, a professional appearance and demeanor, and a Social Security card.
- National fingerprint and background check, physical, drug screen required as part of the State's application process.
- No criminal past. No DUI or reckless driving convictions at any time in the past. History of other types of moving violations are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Must have home Internet access, computer skills, and a cell phone.
We want team players!
Login to www.DriversEd.com and learn more about us.