We are currently hiring up to four (4) instructors to cover the Clayton, Coweta, Fayette, and Henry county area.
Part - time, no teaching experience is necessary; we will train you! Interviews will be conducted in Marietta, GA. You will train and teach in the local area you are hired for.
DriversEd.com is growing and looking for great people to join our Road Safety Team for the entire Atlanta Metro Area. We are the fastest growing driving school in Georgia. Teach in one of our new dual-controlled Mini-Coopers. We pay for the gas, insurance, and all vehicle maintenance. You are an employee, not an independent contractor.
No industry experience is necessary, but you must have solid people skills, be friendly, patient and want to make a difference in our student's lives. We are the very best at teaching students to be good, safe defensive drivers who can be crash free. Part-time positions are available right now. Pay is $37.50 per two hour lesson including travel time. This is a behind-the-wheel job; we do not conduct classroom training.
401k with company match and PTO accrual based on hours worked
- Must complete the State required DDS certification application and certification test in Conyers, Georgia. This process may take a month.
- We provide complete professional instructor training at no cost to you.
- Our students are available after school, holidays and on weekends. We operate 7 days a week from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Must be able to at least work two lessons during a 5 hour shift (7:00 am - 12:00 pm or 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm) during each work day. You may work up to three lessons in an 8 hour shift (7:00 am - 3:00 pm or 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm).
- Must be available to teach 6-18 hours per week. Each lesson is 2 hours in length.
- Must be willing to work 2-5 days a week and/or weekends. Saturdays and Sundays constitute weekends!
- Must speak fluent English and have great communication skills.
- Bilingual candidates are welcome!
- Must possess at least a HS diploma or GED, and have a minimum of 10 years with a good driver's license record, a professional appearance and social security card.
- National finger-print scan, background check, DDS physical and drug testing required.
- No criminal past, DUI or other past indiscretions can/will be allowed
- Must have home internet access w/computer, basic computer skills and a cell phone.
- All applications will be considered.
We want team players!
Login to www.DriversEd.com and learn more about us.