eDriving is a fast-growing, private-equity backed online education and services company. As the leader in a highly fragmented and unbranded marketspace, we are on a journey to connect with customer needs and market trends, establish market positioning that is differentiated, clear, defensible and monetized, and partner with teams across our organization to bring our positioning to life in every customer touchpoint.
To make this possible, we are recruiting a Sr. Product Marketer who can ensure that the right customers are getting the right messages at the right time to drive overall product growth and adoption. That's where you come in.
We’re looking for a high energy, results oriented and entrepreneurial Sr. Product Marketing Manager to lead our product marketing, go-to-market launches, mobile products, integrated marketing and merchandising initiatives.
Our ideal candidate has strong marketing strategy/analysis, merchandising, project management and leadership skills. They have a successful track record developing strategies to grow the business and are equally adept at executing the day-to-day tactics to make the plans happen. It is important that this candidate demonstrate success in a scrappy environment where they have shown the ability to be resourceful and adaptable. The ideal candidate ultimately demonstrates passion for the consumer, a knack for creating compelling strategies/plans, and excellent leadership of cross-organizational initiatives.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact at an ecommerce retailer/consumer tech company. The role will report to the VP of Product Marketing & Brand, and will collaborate frequently with senior management, UX, Engineering, Channel Managers (Social, PPC, SEO, Email etc.), Creative Services, Customer Service and other teams.
- Own key product initiatives from planning to execution. These projects range from product line leadership, marketing campaigns, creation/redesign of ecommerce site, establishing partnerships and more.
- Lead cross-functional teams to implement strategic initiatives. Collaborate with a variety of functions to provide the business insight, project direction and leadership to ensure success.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that attracts and converts prospects and leads. Collaborate with colleagues (frequently UX and Creative Services) to effectively merchandise our products, ensure that our value proposition and product features & benefits are articulated effectively across our websites and other touchpoints.
- Drive go-to-market strategy for new products, features, and initiatives. Define objectives, create messaging, develop offerings, pricing and marketing campaigns.
- Lead email campaigns from strategy, content creation to post-launch analysis. Continually improve campaigns to acquire new customers, nurture prospect and cross-sell/up-sell additional products.
- Lead efforts to grow our mobile app. Drive promotion and merchandising to deliver revenue and download growth. Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices and changes in the Apple/Google mobile stores.
- Analyze and monitor performance of the business, key products and/or initiatives to ensure that we are on track to deliver business objectives.
- Be the voice of the consumer across initiatives; ensure projects rooted in consumer insights and deliver a positive customer experience.
- BA in related field required, MBA desirable
- 5+ years product marketing or merchandising experience in consumer technology products/services, ideally some e-commerce/retail experience.
- A history of performance excellence with a great balance of big picture thinking and detailed execution.
- A strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships.
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent written and oral communication skills, including executive presentations.
- Experience managing multiple projects, in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Strong sense of ownership, initiative and thought leadership
- Hands-on experience with Marketing Automation (we’ve got Marketo)
- P&L experience