eDriving is a fast-growing, private-equity backed online education and services company. As the leader in a highly fragmented and unbranded marketspace, we are on a journey to connect with customer needs and market trends, establish market positioning that is differentiated, clear, defensible and monetized, and partner with teams across our organization to bring our positioning to life in every customer touchpoint.
To make our plans possible, we’re looking for a seasoned creative designer to play an important role in the evolution of our Brand and our Customer Experience.
Our ideal candidate is an expert designer who can design and develop engaging mobile, desktop and app experiences, landing pages, display advertising, social, email and more. You don’t just design, you love to solve business problems and create designs that achieve business goals. You have experience with information design and architecture (UI/UX), bring a focus on usability with strong visual design and possess a strong ecommerce background—you know what sells and what doesn’t.
You possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who can offer a variety of design solutions. Collaboration is your middle name and are comfortable working with partners and stakeholders at all levels of the organization—above, across and below. Working closely with internal agency colleagues, UX, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing and Senior leaders, you propose user-centered design solutions that improve the quality and effectiveness of our website and digital assets.
- Create a broad range of digital assets.
- Produce high-quality visual designs, from concept to wireframes & prototypes.
- Incorporate a solid understanding of site functionality, architecture, intuitive user interfaces, and navigation to produce the optimal design solution. Solutions are optimized for performance, usability and technical practicality.
- Work in an agile environment using data & analytics to inform user-centered design decisions and rapid iterative improvement.
- Present designs to clients, clearly articulating design intent and rationale for project. Understand how to ask questions to distill client feedback into actionable next steps.
- Modernize our brand equities and develop tools (e.g. style guides and templates) to ensure consistent look and feel for brands across all touchpoints.
- Bring best practices—process, tools, techniques-- to our company.
- Grow our people--manage and develop our creative team (internal and freelance).
- Clear, concise thinker with significant digital design experience, a keen eye for technical details and a passion for brand building.
- Minimum of 6+years of visual design / graphic design experience with demonstrated expertise in creating online marketing solutions, including e-commerce websites, shopping carts, banner ads, landing pages and email marketing.
- Experience in mobile and/or app design.
- Strong sense of typography, visual design, and composition.
- Expert level in your favorite design tools (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and equally skilled in creating lo-fi prototypes for quick experiments.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/XML.
- Strong presentation skills; masterfully presents work and design rationale. Equally skilled at receiving, interpreting and incorporating feedback.
- Team-oriented and have a collaborative approach to creative development
- Experience managing design professionals.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work efficiently in a team environment. Should be comfortable with multi-tasking, resolving competing priorities, managing multiple projects/deadlines and adapting as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Communication Design or Graphic Design or related field
- A smart, sophisticated and diverse portfolio of branding and online and mobile work (UI/iconography, site design, email marketing with a focus on templated design a plus.)
- Agency experience
- Advanced degree in design or related field
- Extensive Mobile First design.