We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help make the vision come alive. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, resourceful go-getter that is game for any task and has a passion for making things happen. Is this you? If so, let’s talk.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be part of the Product Marketing & Brand team. We are charged with driving revenue/profit, building our brands and improving the customer experience. You will work cross-functionally with the creative group, UX, channel managers and engineering to help meet or exceed growth goals for eDriving.
A successful candidate is a nimble marketer that thrives on a variety of marketing initiatives ranging from product launches, product merchandising to driving integrated campaigns. Our ideal candidate has a strong retail instinct, understanding how to position and sell our products online, through app stores and email. S/he is a strong “big picture” thinker and an equally strong “doer” that can develop the strategy AND roll up their sleeves to implement projects. Responsibilities include:
- Manage and drive a range of marketing projects, timelines, budgets, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to optimize website design, messaging and merchandising that best articulates our differentiated positioning while maximizing acquisition, cross-sell and consumer engagement. Craft clear value propositions, reasons to believe and help create an industry leading experience for consumers.
- Develop insight-based, email campaigns from strategy, content creation to post-launch analysis. Continually improve campaigns to acquire new customers, nurture prospects and to maximize life-time value.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for new products, features, and initiatives. Drive product positioning, messaging, merchandising, consumer communications and participate in product development (e.g. naming, feature prioritization, pricing etc.)
- Drive integrated marketing programs to build awareness and drive acquisition. Partner cross-functionally with the creative team, channel managers and customer service to deliver breakthrough campaigns integrated at all touchpoints.
- Lead the development of assets to support initiatives. Coordinate partners and freelancers to develop videos, product guides, creative, copy, etc.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to develop in-depth knowledge of consumer needs, market trends, product and business insights as well as the competitive landscape. Synthesizes key learnings and develop recommendations for the business.
- Analyze and monitor the performance of the business, key products and/or initiatives to ensure that we are on track to deliver business objectives. Develops insights to apply to future projects.
- Serve as the voice of the consumer to ensure initiatives are rooted in consumer insights.
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience; a background in product/brand marketing, merchandising, CRM or strategy consulting
- Results orientation with a bias towards action
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and attention to detail
- Proven skills in leveraging copy and creative to create compelling calls to action
- Demonstrated success across a broad spectrum of marketing activities (campaigns, product launches, merchandising, promotions).
- Proven ability to successfully multi-task and prioritize several projects while meeting deadlines
- Effective oral and written communication skills; comfortable presenting to large & small groups.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- BA in related field required, MBA desirable
- Hands-on experience with Marketing Automation (for example, Marketo)
- Start-up, ecommerce, retail and/or service business experience
eDriving is on its way to changing the way the world drives by building smarter drivers. As a fast-growing, private-equity backed online education and services company, we’ve got our sights on being the brand of choice for Teens, Families, Adults and Companies looking for online drivers ed, traffic school and corporate fleet risk management. With over 10 million drivers trained, 100+ state-approved training courses and operations around the globe, we are the largest player in this space and are expanding rapidly.
The driving school/safety market is being disrupted today by rapid changes in technology. eDriving sits directly at the convergence of several major trends that positions the company for significant growth. The emergence of apps and wearable devices that capture and control personal data and behavior; the expansion of usage-based insurance models and the proliferation of businesses dependent on contracted drivers. Our mission is to take advantage of these market opportunities by offering a full suite of solutions that help drivers become smarter and safer behind the wheel in close partnership with corporations, fleet services, and insurance companies. For more, visit www.edriving.com.